Kookie's Stuff

Kookie's pages : Instagram mtpview/ <> FB princespuppydog

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

2023 03

03/26
Dealing with stuff that is making me crazier than the usual crazy I did not exercise for two days.
Saw the long rain coming Monday n it would be nice today and I wanted to get a couple good pics of me n Kookie.
I loaded her up with the pain pills from the vet, set a camera in back of the truck to recorder her barking all the way to town.
Couldnt get her all in the video but the barking part, I got that.

Made it to the park and forgot the remote so I hitched Kookie here, (thanks guys) n up the hill slowly
#risingpark

Did a candid through the trees, I knew it wouldnt be very good.. but
#risingpark

I saw a family with a big bunch leaving n got em to let me take their pic in the magic tree then did a couple of these guys out in the bright sun
I know I can't get a decent shot in the mid day with sun coming in the lens but got a better pic with their camera and got a pretty good one of em on the rock with their camera
#risingpark


I did a couple candids n forgot to tell these guys, I'll bet they would love to copy it if they knew it existed.
#risingpark

When the sun dimmned I took several really nice pics of some people with their cameras. I wanted to do more but I  am losing my will to do stuff.

Got to see Shawn n Christine and some girl on the way down asked for a pic n she told me I had b4

Really starting to forget stuff, couldnt find one of the cameras when I got home, guess I put it down to close the tail gate and it was rolling around in back on the way home.
On the way in Kookies was wiggling around thought a seizure kind of but .. when I got to the park n opened the tail gate there was a mouse that jumped out.
Stopped at the store on the way home n a woman came over n gave Kookie lots of pets.  so I guess it was one of the good trips left for us :)
#risingpark





#risingpark

03/23
Kookie will be gone in a few months, she has the bone thing my other pup had but as long as she is happy n gets all excited I will hold on to her.
I had to go to town today to the doc out past the park so we stopped on the way back.
Just took the first digital camera I had not feeling the vibes much lately.
The wind was blowing pretty hard n I captured her ears flying.
Told the doc about being stressed out. They were doing some kind of annual test on old people (must have included me by mistake  😋)
Living with the arthritis starting to hurt on the way up the path. I was gonna make June my last month but dont think that will happen now.
Think we will come up this Sunday if you see Kookie .
Coming here in the last years has given me a purpose to exist.
Just took our time coming up the trail n saw a mom n dad n kid coming up. Later I took a pic of them with their camera and one with Kookie in my camera.
I wasnt moving around much but when an couple came my way, they looked n I asked em if I had taken their pic b4.

They said they had seen pics of me n Kookie on the internet.. b4 walking over, saying they thought I was the guy.
They love the view from Mt P too and were looking to buy a house near by :)




03/16
I have been comming to Mt Pleasant since my wife died. Here my pups got lots of pets and I got to take pics and talk to strangers for a few minutes on our visits.

My goal was to make it till June 2023 and have a picnic for those who knew me in the past years and maybe get to take pics of some of those I had captured in the last years..
BUT it does not look like it can happen, Kookie probably won't last that long n the fun .. reason to come out will no longer be.
What is happening to Kookie I recorded it here






03/15

Got an email from osu about Kookie n saw it was gonna be a not 2 bad day, thought I should get her some more pets while she can make it up the trail'
Girl wanted to give Kookie some pets n so she let me capture em  together
Kind of a hobble now, hoped she would be an honored guest in jung,, but dont think so now.
#risingpark



Sky in the background kind of fuzzey gut with the rocks behind, much better
#risingpark

Saw a nice Jeep, I know the tires n wheels cost more than lots of cars I have bought :)
#risingpark




03/08

I had a 2:00 appointment at the hospital.. a follow up on some stuff they did n so after we headed to Mt P.
Saw these two pals on their way up n did a candid.. forgot to tell em but they will remain unknown from this view.
When we finally made it up, they were sitting on the edge n I did get to do a pic of em with their cameras
#risingpark

I saw this guy taking some pics n talked to him. Guess I had met him b4. I like the pics from post 32 so I can shot downward.
The pics he took with his phone camera better than mine
#risingpark


Cousing Logan came out with two little ones n this pup. Kookie finally got to make a pal at the park. Her tail wagging as the pup danced to reach her :)
#risingpark

At this time it is hard to get an even pic, sun on one side n shade on the other so I tried to turn em so only shade on their face then used fill in flash
Out on this rock, it is hard to get in position n ewmwmvweinf What happened to humpty dumpty
#risingpark


Gotta take a pic of a couple pals.. could have been a pic of me n my buddy 60 years ago.
#risingpark


Kookie really lucked out getting all kind of pets 
#risingpark

Same lighting issue I think this is the best shot I got of these guys.
Didn't wanna go home so I went to the bank to transfer  stuff and came back
On the way down I thought one girl was playing hiding go seek but she said she was just hugging the tree.. said I had taken her pic.

My last on the way down out facebook Christina was on the way up with her pup 
#risingpark

#risingpark




03/06
Went to Old Mans cave yesterday and it was so nice today I had to go to Mount Pleasant.. was just gonna shoot time lapse but I seldom listen to myself n forget stuff.. Kookie is still happy as ever n gets so excited when I pick up the keys.
Didnt tell the tennis players but if u know any of em tell em so they can copy this pic
#risingpark


The sun getting dim enough to look at and it left a warm glow. I did a pic of em with their camera too.
#risingpark



Kind of bumbed out n a couple girls talked to me a bit n I did a pic of em with their camera, then I saw these guys leaving did a couple then made a goofy sound to make the pup look n the little one laughed too
#risingpark



The sky was drab n I thought get a couple pics of these girls with the rock background
#risingpark


One pic I love to take n it came out great on sunny days the sun casts shadows across the tree climbers but not at this time of day.
#risingpark


I saw these guys doing a pic of each other n thought to capture all of em in the same shot.. here on the rail where it is low, where I took pics of Joey n his pals many years ago then took em to post 32 so I could include the fairgrounds in the background
#risingpark



When I got to the end I did a couple pics of these girls with their phone camera.. of those with a delay after you press the button then I tried with mine..  
ugh something went wrong, it was dark and I couldn't see the settings, tried to reset it, that didnt work.. and just before going down I tried one more thing, I removed the battery n put it back.. it worked but too late.. sorry girls..
 if u ever see me again I will go out of my way to do the best I can.
In the mean time the only thing I could extract from the image not good so I turned it into this abstract art.. I will name it

Girls who thought they were gonna get a great photo 😔
#risingpark



03/4

Need a volunteer photographer

Through the past I have been able to capture some fuzzy pics of people on top while I had the big telephoto setup in the fairground parking lot.
I thought about getting some of Kookie n me.
My volunteer photographer could bring a pal to the fairgrounds.
I would set the camera up on a tripod and take Kookie over. Probably take about 20 minutes for us to get on top.
We would move to some different spots, the photographer would move the camera  to follow us and press a couple buttons
One for super zoom and one to take multiple pics at one click.
It would need to be a clear sky and in the afternoon.

Won't be able to wait real long I found she has the same thing that took my other pup. ( a couple months maybe ) Now she can walk ok and is still goofy but it is just something I hope to get done 

Depending on the lighting I have captured some not to bad one patch of em in one of my fb albums 


Of course this one is one of my photoshop masterpieces 😋 but b4 too long
#risingpark




03/02



Most of you have seen the view in the foreground from Mount Pleasant 
In the background is what Mount Pleasant looks like from Forest rose.. about a mile away 
Most business or organizations have some type of photos hanging in their office, you can use any of mine to make pics.

 Through the years I have been lucky n captured pics people will keep forever.. and a couple times.. people who were great loves.. friends want to make em vanish.. 

While I am still kicking is when I need to look for em. Kookie will be in bad shape in a few months so when it is hard for her to walk, that will be my end too.. 
I did want to make till june 25th

If it is going to be a clear afternoon n you want some of the dramatic pics on top while I am in the fairgrounds with the big teley.. 
I can turn my cell phone on and set up pics... only did that once b4



03/01 
Sometimes I drive to the hill at Forest rose and take pics of Mt P, I added the line here.. about a mile
#risingpark



With a computer you can clearly pick out people along the top. I did not have my big telephoto but used the 300mm  tonight.
If you were here tonight .. :)
#risingpark
Just posted a couple here the rest I placed on this page


\

I drove up close to the top n walked the rest of the way so I didnt have to turn the truck around. 
#risingpark

 Guess I took a pic of one of the guys up in the tree with his pal a while back :)

#risingpark



Down on the rock after dark couldnt do much, the flash would not light the background so just captured me here
#risingpark

I kind of know this guy I had talked to em n taken his pic b4. This is extreme cropping they were filtered with the branches #risingpark



about average quality trying to hand hold the camera with the teley on.
#risingpark






#risingpark

.

No comments:

Post a Comment